Friday, August 26, 2011

Meryl Streep and Michelle Obama

I've been dreaming plenty lately, but I've been lax recording them--what with preparing to move to Europe.

Last night I dreamed that Meryl Streep was pretty much God.  She was controlling what happened to various students at the school as if they were characters in a film.  Everyone yielded to her control, even her husband--which may have been Alec Baldwin.  I was a teacher in said school and when I was teaching one day I found that I had some repeat students in my class--some of whom were not such big fans of me.  In the dream I ran into my former principal, who apparently worked under Meryl Streep.

She was a bit of a tyrant and everyone seemed to fear her--including the Obama family.  I remember walking through a grocery store, and Michelle Obama was pushing a cart with a grimacing face.  The president was about 30 yards ahead going towards produce with a fairly full cart.  The girls were streaming behind them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment