Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Target Stairs

I think this dream took place during a nap today, but even now it's hard to place it.  I was inside a Target, trying to make my way around, but all the aisles were arranged in non sequitur way.  I would be looking for a particular aisle and somehow find myself at the dollar spot.  This particular target had very high ceilings and the whole of the shopping area was a skinny rectangle shape.  There was then a wall along the long side of the rectangle that went up to the ceiling.  It was painted with bright colors in an abstract way.  There was a long stairway that would take a person nearly to the ceiling, where there were some doors for offices or something mysterious.  My companion(s) and I kept discussing this stairway and were arguing about whether we ought to or would have to go up it.  I woke up shortly after we began mounting the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment