Friday, September 23, 2011

Dream Lapse?

No, I haven't disappeared off the edge of the planet--just off America.  I relocated to the Czech Republic about a month ago, and what has it meant for my dream life?  Eh . . . it's finally returning to some form of normalcy.  The initial effect of the move was a series of dreams in which I was a homewrecker--not pleasant and I'm not wanting to record it here, though I think this turn in stress dreams is a bit interesting.

After those dreams fizzled out, I had a dream in which I became a mermaid.  Yes, mermaid (and you wonder why the posts stopped). 

After that I began having somewhat "normal" dreams.  Last night included a visit from my childhood best friend, and earlier this week my deceased brother appeared in one of my dreams.  My dream was mostly forgotten last night except for the vivid voice of Jana telling me to wake up in my dream as my alarm went off.  Perhaps as I get into waking up in a more timely fashion, I will be better able to hold onto my dreams again.

No comments:

Post a Comment