Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rich Relations and Transporting Goods

Friday night into Saturday (so the 15th into the 16th--or just last night) I crashed at Lynette and Matt's place.  It was quite the adventure--especially with the fire alarm at 5 AM.  My body must have registered that I was in an unfamiliar bed, because I dreamed that I was staying with some rich relative.  Lynette and Matt's place was kind of transplanted out into some east coast/rural/rich people place and that's where I was visiting.  I was about to depart and I was being very particular about trying to make sure that I packed everything I had brought with me.  This was being made slightly more difficult as I tried to figure out how I was going to borrow the attractive car (being lent to me by my rich relation) to bring my things home and also get the car back without wasting resources such as gas, energy, and time.  I ought to point out that I have no idea what kind of car it was, because I've never been able to catch on to recalling car models or manufacturers.  Suffice it to say that the car was silver and had some cool doors.

Not much of a plot, but maybe I can blame that on the fire alarm in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment