Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Indiana Jones Ledge


In my dream last night I was back In high school as a student.   My class was taken to a roof to look over the edge.  There was a 18-inch ledge about 5 feet down that we were supposed to jump onto.  It was sandy and covered with rocks (very Indiana Jones-esque).  When one did, he/she would fall through it, however, the ledge would slow down the momentum enough to keep from any severe injury while jumping.  So we were all jumping off the building.

At some point there was an attempt to have this activity again.  There was much more student interest this time around and somehow I lost my place in line.  I was then on a bus and got into some sort of scrape in which I had to choose which punishment I had to take.  The punishment wasn’t all that severe.

No comments:

Post a Comment