Monday, June 30, 2008

Art Event

A couple nights ago I dreamed that I was working for some nonprofit organization. We met in a large sparse room and did whatever we did. We were throwing some sort of art benefit or event, and were en route. On the way, we came to a spot in which there was about a ten foot wall, then the land behind it had a chain link fence.

We had to get through somehow and took two different routes. One seemed a bit easier but proved ineffective. I tried the more difficult route. It involved climbing up a stone blocked structure which angled in such a way that you had to rely only on your arm strength to get up.

I was the first to climb and others joined after, all falling off. I found myself close to the peak and straining vigorously. I know not whether I made it up; however, I do know that I made it to the event.

The event was held in a large open space and had sculptures, performance artists, and a live band. There was also a swimming pool.

The band of visual artists began playing and apparently Reed was at the event and we both stood and observed. I was rather excited, because the band started playing "Bohemian Rhapsody."

From there, I went on to swim, but I couldn't find my swimsuit and had to give up on the idea.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment