Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hillary Duff

Sometimes my dreams transform me into pop celebrities. It never makes much sense. Last night I dreamed that I was Hillary Duff.

Much of my dream was a blur: me in a garden, driving in Saint Paul, in an office building.

In the building everyone was dressed in black. There was also a party in New York City by invitation only. I wanted to go because Edgar was going, and I wanted to meet Edgar.

Apparently in this office, Luke (art prof) worked and he recommended me for a job that I thought I wasn't qualified for (not having gotten my degree and all). So, I talked to his boss and got an invite to the party in New York.

I was pretty excited and went to buy a headband. In the store, they were talking about some celebrity who had bought some yellow and purple thin headbands. I traded the thick white headband on my head for a go at one of these thin head bands. The lady at the counter advised me against it.

"Besides," she said, "it's an all-white party."

I was dressed in all black with a white headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment