Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spinelli

Saturday night, I dreamed about being lost in a mall (this isn't too unusual; whereas I can make my way around large cities in foreign countries quite easily, malls whip me). Within the mall was a number of concert halls as well as what I believe was a train station (not unlike Termini).

I was wandering around the mall trying to find a certain place. Apparently I was so lost that I forgot what I was looking for. While I was walking, my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and found that Spinelli was calling (remember the show Recess, yeah, that Spinelli).

I answered the phone and found out that Spinelli was no one other than Anna Penner. She wanted me to meet her for lunch the next day, but I couldn't because the mall I was in was apparently in the Twin Cities, and Anna's in Iowa. I was really bummed because I wanted to meet Spinelli--even though I already know Anna pretty well. Finally, we agreed to supper.

Spinelli from Recess

No comments:

Post a Comment