Wednesday, June 11, 2008

McDonald's

Last night I dreamed that I was back in Minnesota. I was going to take out one of my ACR resident's to McDonald's. Apparently Sam H. (from NWC) also worked at the house I work out and was going along. McDonald's has this special where you won a meal if you could find parking spots of the same color arranged like an "L" tetris piece.

Sam and I were helping the resident to locate these L's. At one point the parking lot was translated into a table for the ease of the hunt. Eventually the L was found and we went into McDonald's to claim the prize. Included were drinks, a bag full of fries and a blue hot dog and bun inside a normally colored bun.

One of the women who was working there called to see if anyone hadn't received theres. I tried to tell her that I hadn't, but she didn't notice and began eating it herself. Then I realized that I had one in my hand. While this was going on, Sam and the resident were at the table. When I joined them Bre and Audra were also there.

En route, I stopped to get ketchup. It was hard to find the ketchup because squirted coffee, pineapple, and other such things were also available in pump form. I finally got the ketchup and the fries were delicious.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment