Friday, June 18, 1999

6-18-99 Lunchroom


Last night I had a dream I was in a lunchroom but it wasn’t a normal lunchroom in the center there was a piramid of steps.  I had kept on climbing the steps then jumping off them but when I landed on the tile it was like sand then a new teacher came up to me and told me to stop so I did then I sat at the table with all of my friends then Axel sat down so I yelled at him to go away but he wouldn’t go I pretended that he hurt me and I screamed so he left.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment