Tuesday, June 1, 1999

Swimming Pool/Bees


Once I had a dream I was at pool #1 (I had drawn a map) and it was tons of fun.  Then we had to walk home.  On the way we went through some woods I turned left and said “hey we just went in a circle there’s the pool.[”]  But other people protested [sic] saying there were two pools.  I wanted to go swimming again but it was $1.00.  So I asked Sarah R. because she was “Rich.”  So the people tell me in for free.  Whenever some one whould [sic] dive they would be married.  Jessie said she married a guy who looked like Tom Cruise.  I said I married a guy ho looks like a guy who looks like Tom Cruise.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment