Tuesday, June 1, 1999

Swimming Pool


Once I had a dream I was at the pool and there was a girls pool (4) [I drew a map of this dream, which is what the numbers correspond to], a boys pool (3), a grown-ups pool (2), a babies pool (1), a boys bathroom (6), a girls bathroom (7), and a place where you checked in (5).  All I remember besides that is the girls pool was really crowded.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment