Tuesday, June 1, 1999

Airport/Arcade/Store


Once I had a dream that I was at an airport and as soon as we got there it turned into a a mall of different countries/continents.  I went into one of Africa.  When I came out Jonathan was carrying a huge balloon of tickets for an arcade we were going to.  On the way we ran into Sam G. H. and he was wearing a black trench coat and holding a gun and was shooting at us.  I yelled “That doesn’t hurt!” and it stopped hearting.  I tried to get up but I was stuck to the ground.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment