Tuesday, June 1, 1999

B-ball game/Concert


Once I had a dream that I was in Des Moines at Sarah’s aunt’s house.  I was at the bottom of the hill and I found two large objects I couldn’t find out what they were so I went to the house they said they weren’t their’s.  Then I  Then I “woke” up but I was still in the dream AND I SAID “Isn’t it WEIRD HOW YOU CANT SEE VERY WELL IN YOURE  DREAMS.”  Because I was really carriing my sleeping bag + my stuffed animal.)  Then I went to an auditoriam that I was supposed to play  a basketball game, but I was wearing FAITH’S sandals so I took KRISTIN’S shoes but I was too late. And it was a B-ball game + concert so I could have worn sandals.  On the way back in the car I told everybody how mad I was.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment