Thursday, July 1, 1999

Alex M. + I (Des Moines)


Once I had a dream I was at the elementary school with A. M and the teacher told Alex and I that I had to go to Des Moines I don’t know why.  So he took me to his red convertible I said “youre too young to drive” so we got our bikes and went to the forest.  Soon we got lost so SARAH got a map for us and we made it to Des moines we didn’t even know why we had to go.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment