Thursday, July 1, 1999

trucks library books


Once I had ad ream that I was in my yard (in the past) but there were these big blue trucks parked outside on the west side of my house and there was a library with a little bit of books and Jessie was there, And she was trying to run me over in one of the blue trucks.  I was freaked completely.  Finally a guy walks up to her and says “hey your using our special trucks, don’t”.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment