Thursday, July 1, 1999

Golf course sign


Once I had a dream that I was with Jonathan in the car because he was driving me and he crashed into the “Riverbend Golfcourse” sign and behind it were beautiful houses with rose gardens and basketball courts.  The next day at school all of my classmates in 4SS were chanting “Save the sign, Save the sign.” over and over again I was talking to my friends and said C “I know who wrecked the sign.”
F “who”
C “My brother and I.”
And this huge riot began.

The End

*This entry was transcribed form my childhood dream journal.  As much as possible I tried to leave spelling/grammar/punctuation as I wrote it in my journal.  Note that a common error was leaving out periods, thus stringing multiple sentences together.  Very few entries have specific dates, but all seem to have been recorded in 1999.  Those that didn’t specify dates, I dated June 1, 1999 or July 1, 1999.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment