Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Had a dream about you . . .

So, I've decided to allow for some guest-appearances in the blog.  However, because I am a narcissist, I am only allowing dreams others have had about me.  While walking into Cub Foods to buy a watermelon today, I received notice of such a dream via text message.

"Had a crazy dream dat we (u and me) were rescuing abducted kids from a ranch, then da bad guys came in and u beat every last one of them up.  U were punching n kicking everybody.  Me n da kids just stood there n awe! Isn't dat hilarious? :-)"

I was very entertained, and asked if I could blog it.  He wanted to send me a more polished email depiction, but then he decided on just laying it down and having me spice it up.  I am hesitant to do so because it wasn't my dream.  So here is his email, which relays a little more detail.

"It was winter time. Snow covered the ground as we tip-toed pass a beautiful black horse on a ranch. 'Come on. It's this way,' you tell me. The horse neighs as if to agree. We enter the house and go upstairs. The first room we enter there are 3 frightened kids, apparently, just waiting to be rescued. I go over to them, 'Everything's gonna be alright. We'll get you out of here.' That's when three men enter the room and Bruce Lee Charity attacks. You were punching and kicking, knocking the guys all over the room. The children and I just watched in astonishment. I think my mouth may have even been opened in awe. Afterward, the men lay on the ground moaning, you turn to us, 'let's go.' Then I woke up."

No comments:

Post a Comment