Monday, June 27, 2011

Disappointment

I was hesitant to post my dreams from Wednesday and Thursday night because both were a bit disturbing.  In one I was sexually assaulted and in another a friend of mine impregnated a girl out of wedlock.  I was telling a coworker about these dreams (unfortunately, I really do tell everyone about my dreams) shortly after describing a book I was reading.  I rarely want to put down a book, but this one I really did consider abandoning.  If I hadn't heard about it from a friend that I highly respect, I would have given up on it early on.  Intriguing, but a bit too graphic--hence the above dreams.

Friday night I had a dream that was typical of a Charity "disturbing" dream.  Usually if I have a stress dream, my dream features me not living up to people's expectations.  In Friday's dream, my sister Faith had passed on some responsibility of hers--as filmographer or photographer or something.  I was working on the project at my old high school under the leadership of my old high school art teacher.  I didn't do much to prepare for my responsibility and pretty much shirked the whole thing.  I woke extremely disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment