Thursday, January 11, 2007

My dream last night directly correlated to my state of sleep or rather my state of consciousness in my sleep.  In the cases were I was dead to the world and would have been incapable to communicate with, my dream was cluttered spatially.  I was with people from campus on some sort of honors field trip.  During the period of my most sleepfulness, the dream was incoherent and the people and their belongings were affixed to each other.  As I woke further and attempted to regain deep sleep, the shallow state of my sleep made my dream more sensible and allowed people to lose physical proximity.

Anyhow, when I finally fully awoke, I realized I had been sleeping for nearly 12 hours straight.  During one of my previous wakings, I told myself that I deserved ridiculous amounts of sleep this night, for it will be my last of the like during break.

No comments:

Post a Comment