Thursday, January 11, 2007

Last night I dreamed I was back on campus.  While there I had some free time, so I wanted to visit a class that some friends had been talking about and that I was considering taking.  It met in a very high floor in Naz.  When I climbed near the level the class was at, the railings disappeared, and there was a break in the floor between the stair landing and the landing in front of the classroom door.  For some reason Shea was there and he extended a hand to help me over.

We entered the class and the prof was Mr. Bowman.  He looked at me confusedly and asked why I was there.  I sat down on the floor with the rest of the students and found myself cramped between someone I didn't know and Mr. Bowman, people adjusted their seating so I had more room.  The whole time I felt awkward and as if I shouldn't have come to this class.  Anyhow, the class touched on a lot of ethical, racial, and religious topics.  When it dismissed there was a sort of demonstration on the lawn and I just remember people bleeding.

Later in my dream, his class was meeting again, and this time I thought to call to see if I could sit in.  However, I had the impertinence to call an hour into the class.  He granted permission and I headed off.  Sometime around here I convinced myself that I needed to awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment