Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dark Night and Sleep Tight

So, after my mini rant  last night, I fell fast asleep and so very deeply.  This time I dreamedthat I had applied through NWC for a teaching job in Chicago.  It was granted and all the people I worked with had very strange lifestyle habits.  I remember going to lunch downtown and them being out of sandwiches except for a string cheese sandwich.  So, I left.  As I was walking down the street some guy followed me from the cafe and started walking with me.  He said being around me made him hungry, hungry for spiritual things.  It was a strange dream.

I woke promptly a little before eight, assured myself I still had an hour to sleep and had fitful bouts of sleep afterwards which formed variations of the above dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment