Sunday, December 4, 2011

Umbrellicopter

Many people know my current Czech city for its historical smog.  This association has apparently become very integrated with my own perception of the city as seen in the following dream . . .

In the dream, Minneapolis, MN was integrated with my current Czech city.  Using an umbrella which functioned as a helicopter, I began to enter into Northeast Minneapolis from Brooklyn Park around 694.  However, as I got closer to the city, the smog was unbearable and visibility was almost completely impossible.  Moreover, the sky was dense with helicopter traffic.  These were proper, enclosed helicopters and not merely umbrella helicopters.  I was worried about potential accidents in the smog and decided to turn around.  As I left the city, the sky quickly cleared up and I found myself over the lawn of some pleasant rural home.  There were lovely tall trees which I had to carefully navigate under.  I also saw my mother walking and I flew above her.  I thought that it might be nice of me to write to her about my umbrella helicopter experience.  I didn't have much control over my umbrellicopter, and I was thankful for the landing which I was finally granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment