Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brother's Cameo

I was relaxed as I woke this morning, ruminating over my dream and considering writing it down--but once I was out of bed, my mind was on the hike to come and the dream vanished.  Hours later I remembered that I had dreamed and scrambled to recall it.  All I know is that it had a positive tone overall and that my deceased brother was in it.  He's actually made quite a few visits to dreams recently, and I am only left with the glimmer of his presence and the strange knowledge that he is the same age as he was when he passed--19--but that I am my current age, which makes me older than him.  And yet, I continue to feel like the "younger sister."

I'll try to be a bit more faithful in jumping on recording my dreams in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment