Sunday, May 4, 2008

Angelina Jolie is Jealous of My Life

Last night I slept for 12 glorious hours! (I fell asleep at 9:15--hey I was tired after golfing in the cold cold rain!). It must have worked wonders because I had a crazy dream.

For part of it, I was driving my car to a bus stop so I could take a city bus. Then I kept on taking the bus to the same places. I remember this same building that I went to, but I don't know its purpose.

Then I was in Florence (yet again!), however, it looked like the section of South Bend where the Chocolate Factory is. I was walking down an abandoned street along the sidewalk. Angelina Jolie was walking ahead of me. Somehow I knew that she knew Faith (my sister), though I didn't personally know (in the conocer sense) Angelina Jolie. And as I walked behind her, my pace was a bit faster than hers. I began to move to the left to pass her, and as I neared her she sighed and said, "I just LOVE Faith."

In passing I turned to her and replied, "She's my sister." Then I walked on as if nothing had happened. I had a certain inner-contentment in knowing that I one-upped Angelina Jolie (though I must state that I didn't feel arrogant, I just sensed my satisfaction in life as it was), for someone she so admired--Faith--was my sister, and was therein a bigger part of my life than hers.

Poor Angelina Jolie. She must be super jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment