Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ribbons and Bows

I tried so hard to remember my dream from last night and I did! In my dream I was at Northwestern and the three people I remember interacting with were Reed, Lincoln, and Amanda.

In part of my dream I was sleeping on a cot near our kitchenette. Then I remember that Reed had to interview me about something and Amanda wanted to ask me questions about the peace rally. I remember being stressed about knowing how to verbalize my views. Then I began working on a project for some graphics class.

That's all I really remember, except that I had to interview Lincoln for something and he was shirtless and had a tan line that looked as if he'd been wearing a halter bikini top. Yeah, a little awkward.

Anyhow, that was my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment