Monday, February 5, 2007

Antagonistic Self

When I arrived home (12:15 AM-ish) and had readied to sleep (1-something-ish), I settled into a deep and disturbing sleep. It was interrupted by me apparantly shouting at Tiffany "Won't you shut up!" Anyhow, this probably altered my mindset, for I had an unusual dream.

(Let me preface this by saying that when I woke, I was ashamed of myself and later relieved that it was not a real occurance.)

In the dream, I had become extremely antagonistic towards everyone on campus. While at a gas station, I conceived the notion to tackle my annoyance at my roommates wanting to take the shuttle--even though it wasn't running--by stealing a HUGE police car. More like truck, ginormous truck.

Dorene, Tiffany, and Tomas (pronounced TOE-mash) boarded it with a candy red coffin stuffed with contraband. We drove around, settled at the mall and made a run for it. Tiffany and Dorene receded to their mother's home there, Tomas ran off, and I left. I encountered the coffin outside with a garage sale-looking plethora of items. I helped a man load it into his car, which became a boat, which he took to sea to sail to the old country.

Later, Seth and I met up and joy-ride-ed in another huge police truck with the top down. We parked it in front of a clinic and walked off.

Muhl. I'm not feeling eloquent today. I think a nap and subsequent library visit are in order.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment